Monday, December 1, 2014

December Color Spot

Welcome to December!!

We have now received a nice blanket of white snow and everything is so pretty.  Makes for great walks in the trails and breathtaking views!!  I'm getting my camera ready for some actions!  And what better place then right here for inspiration to create some lovely layouts with those pictures.

Let's get right to it.  I believe this month's color spot will leave you all warm and fuzzy with inspiration!


Another great color combination from Design Seeds.  It's my go to for color inspiration and I just had to share this one with you!  I'm in love with the reds and greys!!

I asked my dear friend and fellow designer team member Gisèle Julien if she would have a go at this month's color spot.  It's nothing short than fabulous!  Here's her take on this month's spot.


I love all the circle accents she created on her page.  It makes my eyes move across her page in a whimsical way.  LOVE those maple leafs!  The punch of red and grey is just perfect.

Here's a few close-ups of the string details.  This is such a great way to add detail to your layout.




Thank you Gisele for sharing your layout with us!  We hope you are inspired by this month's color and that you will share your creation with us.  You know we always love seeing what you create! Make sure you link it up using our link at the bottom of this post.

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooo gorgeous! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Gisele's layout is so beautiful. What a great color combo. I love it!
-Cher

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous! Amazing color combo and design! Good job!!!

Aurelie said...

Awesome job, Gisèle! What a great layout!