Thursday, April 10, 2014

Product Shuffle : Using your sticker stash

If you are like me, you have a very big stash of stickers.  I have a tendency to purchase collection packs that contain matching stickers and I never use more than a few stickers on the sheet.  So what can we do with those mountains of sticker sheets and scraps of matching papers?  Well I decided to step a little out of my comfort zone and make cards!  All of these cards I made in an afternoon, most of them only using paper and stickers!  Super easy and super fun!  It made me look at sticker sheets in a whole new light. Who knew they were so versatile!  If you like any of those yummy stickers, all you have to do is click on the link and you will find them in the LCOM store.

Card no.1 features paper from the Basic Grey Kneehighs collection.  How cute is that owl on this sticker sheet!


It's so adorable that it had to be the star of this card!  I also used banner and border stickers also found on the same sticker sheet.  I added some alphabet stickers by Simple stories.
 

Card no. 2 features Bo Bunny's Pincushion collection. 


The balloon image with the clouds and border is a fabulous sticker.  All in one!  How easy is that?  All I needed to add was a ribbon from Webster's Pages and small alpha stickers from Pink Paislee.


Card no.3 features paper and stickers from Simple Stories' Say Cheese collection. 


For a little dimension,  I added some foam squares under the balloon sticker to make it pop off the card.


Card no.4 features Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup


This awesome sticker sheet has it all!  Alphas, tags, stars, hearts (plus it's now on sale in the LCOM store!!  Go check it out!).  All I had to add to this Jillibean soup card was some CTMH hemp and that's it!


Card no.5 was the easiest one to make.  This sticker sheet is from the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Up and Away Collection.


The paper base is Studio Calico's Lemon Lush paper.  Gorgeous papers!!


So now I challenge you to take those scraps and stickers and create cards, tags or journaling spots.  It is so easy and it was so rewarding to see what I could create from leftovers.

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great work on the cards Jocelyne!

Unknown said...

I LOVE sticker sheets, these cards are great!

Gisèle said...

Fantastic ideas, going to try that!!! Tks for the inspiration!!