Friday, November 30, 2012

Versatile Christmas Papers

Happy Friday friends,

I'm here today with a non-Christmas themed layout using Christmas papers.  I fell in love with the All is Bright collection by My Mind's Eye.  I love the colour, combo, and think it's a gorgeous one for Christmas, but also one that could be used all year round.  Turquoise, cream, and red can be used for just about anything, including both male and female pages.

I especially loved this paper from the collection.
I cut it apart and stitched it back together leaving teeny bit of space in between each chevron for a really neat look.  Here is the layout I created using the collection. 
 
Notice the silver doily peeking out from behind.  I found that little gem at the bulk food store last week, and knew it would make a wonderful addition to my doily collection.  I don't know if doilies are a thing of the past or not, but I can't seem to keep from adding them to my layouts.  I've also added some old Jillibean Soup alphabets, May Arts trim, Studio Calico mist, TCW mask, and some flair from my stash.  You may rest your mouse over the photo to read the story behind the layout.  You can find the All Is Bright Collection right here.

This will be my last post for Let's Capture Our Memories.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here, and will forever be grateful to Tanya for the opportunity.  Isabelle has done a fine job with the transition of ownership, and I know you all will be supportive of her as she continues to grow this sweet little community.  I know she will be having a Marketing Team call in the near future, and suggest you keep your eyes peeled for the announcement.  Thanks so much for popping in from time to time to see how I've used the products in the store, and especially to those of you who took the time to leave comments, they sure made my day.  If you'd like to keep up with me you can find me on the web at http://faithandscraphappiness.blogspot.ca/ or on Instagram at http://instagram.com/sherrifunk

All the best, and may this weekend be a great one, as we look forward to a month of Christmas prep, and celebrations.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fabulous LO! Love every bit of it!!!

Monique said...

Beautiful LO!

Erin Morehouse said...

Loving the movement in this one, and the bits of silver using the pleated ribbon and doily. Love seeing your stuff!

Unknown said...

Such a cool layout! Love your style! I'm so glad I found your blog!!! :D
cheap flights to Lagos